Tell. Teach. Coach.
Belonging and Inclusion in a Hybrid Workplace
How do we create a workplace where everyone feels a sense of equity, belonging, and inclusion?
The Hybrid Workplace Learning Lab does NOT tell participants what to do, rather participants engage in a variety of brainstorming activities, discussions, and small group exercises to create their own solutions for thriving in a hybrid workplace– by addressing key questions, such as:
• What are the challenges and implications for organizations, leaders/managers, teams, and employees in a hybrid workplace.
• In what ways can organizations create equity, belonging, and inclusion in a hybrid workplace?
• How can leaders-managers-teams make remote employees feel included with equity?
The Power of Language Series
The Power of Language Workshop Series helps organizations begin their DEIB journey.
The Series provides participants a deeper understanding and awareness of their own dimensions of diversity, educates them on recognizing micro-messages, and teaches a model to interrupt micro-messages.
It is the ideal approach to move an organization forward with its DEIB initiatives. The Series includes:
• Session 1: Dimensions of Diversity
• Session 2: Identifying and Interrupting Micro-messages
• Session 3: Enhancing Bold Conversations
Ready to learn more?
If you’re interested in learning more about our workshops and prices, please submit the form below, and our team will be in touch with you within 1-2 business days.